Saturday, December 4, 2010

WHAT LIFE TO LIVE

I look into the eyes of a man who is dying,
I listen to the tears of his wife who is crying.
His thoughts consumed with unanswered questions,
What if he would have answered life’s uncertain beckons?


Will that be me when death is at hand,
Will I think of my life as anything but grand?
Will I have questions such as what would have happened ,
Will I stand behind a door never opened?


What if I decline the one chance,
To take life’s hand in that one risky dance.
Will I leave this earth without a trace?
Will my life be forgotten when I leave this place?


I have made my decision and the answer is no,
I will find comfort from the places I will go.
Never afraid to step into a mess,
When life throws me options I will always say yes.


Not to worry about what others may think,
Not to avoid the chances to sink.
So I step out of my boat,
Hand the girl the infamous note.


The choices I make,
The relationships I break.
The chances I take,
No losses at stake.


No regrets,
No worries or frets.
And when the day comes and you look in my eyes,
No where will you find mournful goodbyes.


My life known as fun,
From the moment it begun.
Break away from what is normal,
Be crazy be formal.

Be who you are,
Set your own bar.
Dont leave the chance to wonder what could have been,
Live life to the fullest through thick and thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment